1.23.2006

Spindling at Sweetwaters

My close-knit little group of cafe knitters has become infiltrated by the likes of this:

Yes, spindlers have been spotted at knit night, on more than one occasion of late. It's gotten so bad that we've had to spin off a splinter group of spinsters.

The patient staff at Sweetwaters have taken it all in stride. We've offered free knitting lessons, but so far no one has taken the bait. Our plan is to subvert the youth of Ann Arbor, one barista at a time. Through knitting. It all starts innocently enough, with novelty yarn and large needles.

This will be our first victim:


Sara's crime? She's been sending me subliminal messages through her latte art.









This one positively screams "teach me to knit!"

Big honkin' roses
The day I dyed
a skein a mile long
Hissing Cockroaches and Kinetic Contraptions
Killer Llama
Lynne needs....
Postcards from Freddy
"Nothing horrible has happened....yet"
I am still here
untitled
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters