1.22.2006

Big honkin' roses

I've been a blog slacker of late. For the curious, here is what I am knee-deep in at the moment.
















Yes, the big honkin' roses I threatened you with last fall. They are for this:



For my crazy friend who wants to pay me. I won't accept money, but I will accept a weekend at her "cottage" (can it still be called a cottage when it comes with staff?) up in Harbor Springs in a few weeks.

While there I will cast on for the Knitting Olympics, thanks to the always motivating harlot. My personal challenge will be Wavy from Knitty. Not exactly an Olympic feat, but I have to finish spinning this before the opening ceremonies:
















It reminds my friends of Kermit the Frog. But I love it.
The day I dyed
a skein a mile long
Hissing Cockroaches and Kinetic Contraptions
Killer Llama
Lynne needs....
Postcards from Freddy
"Nothing horrible has happened....yet"
I am still here
untitled
Babelicious!
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters