11.06.2005

Postcards from Freddy

I'm alive. To bring you up to date, here's what's been happening in my world.
Dave likes his socks:















I went to the Michigan fiber fest and bought some stuff:




















Geoffrey started college:


















I went to Chicago, saw my kid and some great buildings, but didn't visit any yarn stores:












I almost had myself committed while I was there.
















Brian started Kindergarten; Evan started preschool. They were frogs for Halloween.




















I have a new wheel. I love it.

















I am knitting something pink, for a crazy rich friend who wants to PAY me:

My ankle is fine, but I have a body-wracking cough which renders me incontinent.

I went to Portland, got some training and saw some waterfalls, but didn't visit any yarn stores.

I quit my $60 an hour consulting job to free up more time for grading mind-numbing freshman comp papers, for what amounts to minimum wage.

I've decided this is my last semester of teaching, ever. The great 3 year long professional experiment is so over.
I went to Stratford, saw a couple plays, but didn't visit any yarn stores.














I will try to get back on the blogging wagon, as I have been informed that I am a "gateway blog." Not sure what that means, but if it is anything like a gateway drug, I am all for it.
"Nothing horrible has happened....yet"
I am still here
untitled
Babelicious!
of pompons, hazmat, and fuzzballs
Another zucchini saved from the compost heap
Grits Redux
Stella's Shrimp and Grits
Fairy door sighting!
I've always relied on the kindness of strangers
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters