11.19.2005

Killer Llama

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. The random photo of the Killer Llama sign in the post a week or so back - there have been many questions about that. That sign is on my son's dorm room door.

So maybe I can forgive him for giving me the TB cough.

I started a purple sock for Evan three times last night. Apparently I can't divide by 4. I'll be back later this weekend with more photos. It's off to the yarn store now. One of my favorite people is starting to work there today. It is a nice place to hang out - a little wooly oasis - when the rest of the town is going freaking nuts on a football Saturday.
Lynne needs....
Postcards from Freddy
"Nothing horrible has happened....yet"
I am still here
untitled
Babelicious!
of pompons, hazmat, and fuzzballs
Another zucchini saved from the compost heap
Grits Redux
Stella's Shrimp and Grits
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters