8.25.2005

I am still here

I have a beautiful new spinning wheel, but no time to spin. Instead, I am frantically getting my classes ready for fall semester. My online classes start tomorrow. My classroom class starts next Thursday. My consulting gig starts back up Monday.

Here's a thought - instead of a posting a syllabus to my class website, I'll post a picture of me spinning at my new wheel. I am sure my students will understand.

The good news is that nothing horrible has happened, my new real job seems to be OK, and the nervous breakdown has been postponed until further notice.

Just no time for spinning. ergh. Don't unsubscribe yet, though. Exciting new knitting content should be coming soon. It will be pink. With big honkin' roses.
untitled
Babelicious!
of pompons, hazmat, and fuzzballs
Another zucchini saved from the compost heap
Grits Redux
Stella's Shrimp and Grits
Fairy door sighting!
I've always relied on the kindness of strangers
Crime scene - do not cross
I found my thrills....
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters