11.26.2005

Hissing Cockroaches and Kinetic Contraptions

or "If this is Thanksgiving, it must be Bloomington"

The highlight of our Thanksgiving trip to Bloomington was a trip to the new WonderLab. The thrills included madagascar hissing cockroaches:













Can you hear them hissing at Evan's purple sock?

And kinetic contraptions:













Brian at the helm

Dave left his mark:













Dave's evil self portrait on the the pin impression thingy.

We've been eating well - tonight my brother Chris made us a slow-smoked pork loin with Kate's great BBQ sauce, coleslaw, and french fries.

I paid my annual visit to Yarns Unlimited, a lovely store owned by talented weaver and certified nice person Suzanne Halverson. I bought something but can't show you because it is a suprise for one of my regular readers (hey! might be you!)
Killer Llama
Lynne needs....
Postcards from Freddy
"Nothing horrible has happened....yet"
I am still here
untitled
Babelicious!
of pompons, hazmat, and fuzzballs
Another zucchini saved from the compost heap
Grits Redux
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters