8.15.2005

Babelicious!

Check out my new loaner wheel:



That elegant PVC and plywood wheel is a Babe Fiberstarter. I wasn't allowed to continue monopolizing the Ashford Traveler, so I thought I would give this one a try. I haven't yet bonded with it - in fact the appearance of this, plus an annoying wobbliness make me more determined than ever to get the wheel of my dreams. But at least I will not be wheel-less for the next month.

That would be a tragedy, considering that this came in the mail the other day:


Clearly my secret pal loves me, AND understands my fetish. Would it be sacrilege to spin this amazing, luminescent Corriedale on the PVC wheel?

of pompons, hazmat, and fuzzballs
Another zucchini saved from the compost heap
Grits Redux
Stella's Shrimp and Grits
Fairy door sighting!
I've always relied on the kindness of strangers
Crime scene - do not cross
I found my thrills....
Non-verbal communication
Happy 4th of July (belated)
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters