4.25.2006

Words used to mean things...

Just finished up two days of a mind-numbing ITIL certification course. I have just been virtually lobotomized, in the name of IT process improvement.

No knitting allowed in class, but I got in some good fiber therapy last night, when 9 fiber artists descended on Chez Freddy, each more talented than I. Or me. Um, they knit and spin better than I do. See what I mean about the lobotomy?

Anyway, here's proof. Patti knit this:














Dianne spun all the yarn for this (some colors on spindles!), AND knit it:


















I leave you now with some tranquil underwater images from our trip to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla last month:



The finger fairy
Snugglicious
Fleece Fair
because really, it's all about me
I died and went to heaven
Fat Singles
ho, hum
Fanmail from Some Flounder
Self-medicating with fiber
Too good to be true
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters