1.31.2006

Too good to be true

In preparation for an upcoming vacation to San Diego, Brian and I had the following conversation:

Me: have you ever heard of LegoLand?

Brian: (looking skeptical) No.

Me: How about Sea World? Have you ever heard of that?

Brian: (rolling his eyes): You're making things up.

He's in for a big surprise in a few weeks.

Nancy (She Who Can Do Everything) and her son Nate will be stalking us on our trip. There will be at least one "boys with boys, girls with girls" day, so that Nancy and I can have strangers play with our feet and put goop on our faces. Don't you wish you were me?

Oh, and I've heard there are a few good yarn stores in those parts. So Cal readers, any yarn store recommendations?
Rock 'n Roll Preschool
Spindling at Sweetwaters
Big honkin' roses
The day I dyed
a skein a mile long
Hissing Cockroaches and Kinetic Contraptions
Killer Llama
Lynne needs....
Postcards from Freddy
"Nothing horrible has happened....yet"
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters