2.05.2006

Fanmail from Some Flounder

Well, walleye, actually. While I worked the winter sale at my local yarn store, Dave was home slaving away on our Chinese New Year feast - Steamed Whole Walleye, Shanghai Style. Behold:



The whole walleye was fabulously fresh, from Monahan's in Kerrytown. They clean your fish after you select it.

Brian and Evan are big fish eaters, and to their delight this fish came complete with eyeballs! I'll spare you the eyeball pics. Dave served the walleye with garlic green beans and sesame noodles.



It was mighty tasty, especially since someone else did the cooking.
Self-medicating with fiber
Too good to be true
Rock 'n Roll Preschool
Spindling at Sweetwaters
Big honkin' roses
The day I dyed
a skein a mile long
Hissing Cockroaches and Kinetic Contraptions
Killer Llama
Lynne needs....
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters