2.21.2006

Snugglicious

Is it wrong that I find my kids especially adorable when they are sick? This is just too much:















I swear, I don't have that Munchausen by proxy disorder, really. But sick little boys are so slow and sweet and needy, with the added bonus that I get to stay home and snuggle all day. What's not to love?

Yesterday I should have been able to get lots of olympic knitting done, but instead I snuggled and slept.

I suppose it is now time to reveal my lies: Mouseketeer, Breakin' 2, Electric Boogaloo, Friends, Detroit, Disneyworld, Big Mac, Elann, and Disneyworld. Notice a theme? Lauren identified all of them, so she will be getting something pink, either handspun or sock yarn. Help me decide!
Fleece Fair
because really, it's all about me
I died and went to heaven
Fat Singles
ho, hum
Fanmail from Some Flounder
Self-medicating with fiber
Too good to be true
Rock 'n Roll Preschool
Spindling at Sweetwaters
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters