5.06.2006

Maryland!

I have merrily returned to the land of my birth to cavort with sheep and fondle fiber. My back aches, my head throbs, I'm sunburnt, and Anne, Dynese and I will be driving home with smelly fleeces in our laps.

I've died and gone to heaven.

Today I met the demigods of modern spinning technology:
  • Mr. Gordon Lendrum - I even touched him!
  • Mr. WooLee Winder, Jr!
  • Mr. David P. Hitchhiker!
  • And my new hero, Mr. Robin (a.k.a Gilbert Gonsalves). Finally a good reason to sell my motorcycle for cash money. It is a good thing he's got a two year waiting list.
Carla & Nancy, could you make a little room in your car?
objet d'art or bucket of ass?
Words used to mean things...
The finger fairy
Snugglicious
Fleece Fair
because really, it's all about me
I died and went to heaven
Fat Singles
ho, hum
Fanmail from Some Flounder
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters