2.07.2005

Clapotis musings

My favorite blog post ever: Thirteen Ways of Looking at Clapotis.

Five rows in, I am frustrated by Silky Wool and inspired by all the brilliant Silk Garden Clapotises (what is the plural of that, anyway?) on all the knitting blogs. Stripes. Are. Good.

Tomorrow I am going to the shop to make an exchange.

I have been having a hard time pronouncing Clapotis, until today, when I had a brainstorm - if I just think "Truman" to myself before I say it, I get it right, every time. I think.

I am hoping that now I have selected the perfect yarn I can stop obsessing and get on with my life. (DH in background, tapping foot, staring at me, humming "dum de dum de dum.")


Contest update
The best reason to knit
Mr. Breakfast Face!
Contest - Name that Yarn!
Down with S.E.X.!
A little bundle of yarny goodness
Homage to the square
It's a Llama-Along!
Look what Dave made me!
South American yarn smuggling cartel
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters