7.20.2005

Crime scene - do not cross


Found on the floor near my spinning wheel. Two guesses who my prime suspect is. Fortunately this was just a scrap I pulled off someone's practice bobbin from the last guild meeting. Still, it gave me the shivers to see a skein of handspun mutilated. I have since moved my handspun to an undisclosed location.

If you've noticed a small addition to my blog template (and no, I am not going to point it out), before you unsubscribe in disgust, I want to hear from you. This is just an experiment, because , I am a pathetic geek at heart and wanted to see what would happen. I am finding it vaguely amusing. But if you feel violated that this one last shred of noncommercial entertainment in your life (however pathetic) has been, well, googlized, at least have the decency to leave me a rant before signing off.

I must be so ronery, so ronery, to be begging for abuse like this. Sad, I know.
I found my thrills....
Non-verbal communication
Happy 4th of July (belated)
Potty talk
Techno Holster - free crochet pattern
Do you think he is trying to tell me something?
Still in Carolina (in my mind)
On the road
Are those socks food?
This is a Test of the Remote Blogging System
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters