7.18.2005

Happy 4th of July (belated)

I don't usually do these blogthing tests, but I found this one amusing.

You Are 27% American
America: You don't love it or want to leave it.
But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over.
On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...
And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!

To make up for that (and keep the CIA off my back), from the Freddyknits archives, here's the sock waxing patriotic 4th of July weekend on the White House lawn:


Patriotic sock, now complete.

My favorite thing about Washington, DC? Some of the buildings remind me of Europe.
Potty talk
Techno Holster - free crochet pattern
Do you think he is trying to tell me something?
Still in Carolina (in my mind)
On the road
Are those socks food?
This is a Test of the Remote Blogging System
Happy anniversary, baby
Maybe I did something right
Mariah Educates the Sensitive
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters