6.22.2005

Are those socks food?

Meet my newest friend from Huntington State Park. He's eyeing my small boys with great interest -


Yum! I spot dinner!

I think the gator approved of my latest sock project:

Alligator, meet sock. Sock, meet alligator.

So how does the Harlot get both her sock and and the subject of her photo both in focus?

I must say, blogging from this biker bar is growing on me. Today's price for two hours of internet connectivity? A pint of Bass.


Photo credit - Stella Beale, my vacation photographer

This is a Test of the Remote Blogging System
Happy anniversary, baby
Maybe I did something right
Mariah Educates the Sensitive
I am still a functional human being
The digital Vermeer project
Potty Party!
I'm no supergenius, but....
Back home again in Indiana
A new use for tinker toys
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters