7.12.2005

Still in Carolina (in my mind)

Well, we've been home for over a week, but I haven't been able to bring myself to blog until now. Not that I've been busy - I just suffer from the old post-vacation ennui. Ever get that?

Not that Ann Arbor is a bad place to be in the summertime. There's lots of outdoor festivals, like Top of the Park (free music and movies, but $14 for ice cream for a family of four), the Manchester Chicken Broil (12,500 chickens! 11 tons of cabbage! The Sounds of Germany polka band!), Elvisfest, the Art Fairs, and the Rolling Sculpture Car Show.

We took in Rolling Sculpture last weekend. Here's proof.


Elvis lives - and he's a knitter!
On the road
Are those socks food?
This is a Test of the Remote Blogging System
Happy anniversary, baby
Maybe I did something right
Mariah Educates the Sensitive
I am still a functional human being
The digital Vermeer project
Potty Party!
I'm no supergenius, but....
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters