5.23.2005

Espresso for Kids

I am starting to wonder if I can make sweeping generalizations about entire cultures on the basis of what people google on to find my blog.

For example, someone in the UK got here when they went searching for "espresso for kids." By this I conclude that the entire juvenile population of the British Isles is far more sedate than kids in these parts. Warm milk for kids, perhaps, or maybe even distilled spirits. But espresso? I don't think so.

I think we are looking at a significant cultural divide here.

And don't even get me started again on "fat bitchers" (incidentally, also from the UK).
Introducing . . . Stella, the neighbor, admirer, l...
The secret life of toddlers
Fat Bitchers?
I've got happy feet
The Mad Shitter strikes again
Spinning out of control
All I want to do is spin
Do these stripes make my ankles look fat?
Road trip
Espresso Explosion
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters