5.29.2005

Back home again in Indiana

Evan was sleepy on the way down:


The long snooze down I-69

Apparently I was, too. This is what happens when you think you have the sock pattern memorized. A prize goes to the first commenter to tell me what I did wrong here:


Botched gusset - a cautionary tale

But I got back on track, as you can see here:

The sock (and Brian) visit the Bloomington Farmer's Market.

And here:


The sock, inspired by the Harlot's travelling socks, takes in the Monroe County Courthouse.
A new use for tinker toys
Bad blogger, no biscuit
Espresso for Kids
Introducing . . . Stella, the neighbor, admirer, l...
The secret life of toddlers
Fat Bitchers?
I've got happy feet
The Mad Shitter strikes again
Spinning out of control
All I want to do is spin
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters