1.09.2007

The slow trip home

We took a train home from Kansas City, via Chicago. Brian and I stopped over in Chicago for a few days, to visit museums and hang out with Geoffrey. Dave and Evan headed home.

Brian enjoyed the dining car:

And dining out:

We both enjoyed a puppet show of the Nutcracker. Note that the Mouse King has 5 heads:




We are back home now and real life has started back up. I have begun another toe-up sock. I am still not totally converted to this method of construction, but it is fun to try it on as I go.




A colleague brought his spawn by the office today. Here is the cutie modeling a sweater I knit for him. All together now - awwwww.
There's no place like home
I've been violated!
Grilled Nuthatch
Knitting 90210
Pets or Meat
Maryland!
objet d'art or bucket of ass?
Words used to mean things...
The finger fairy
Snugglicious
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters