6.02.2005

Potty Party!

My friend Kate had the brilliant idea to host a potty party in her back yard. The participants:


Potty Party!

Though it wasn't intended to be a competitive event, the girls beat the boys, hands down. Team Fiona and Gemma scored at least five pee-pees in the potty. (Fiona also went through five pairs of princess underpants, but who's counting?) She's highly motivated by M&Ms. Nicholas and Evan didn't manage any pee-pee in the potty, but Evan did pee standing next to his potty. Not a shabby performance, I say.

As you can see, Fiona and Evan found this all especially amusing:



As for obligatory knitting content, head on over to the knitin-aa group blog to see Alecia taking a bite out of a delicious knitted confection. Also, I continue to spin. Are you getting tired of these shots yet?


I couldn't resist one more spool shot.
I'm no supergenius, but....
Back home again in Indiana
A new use for tinker toys
Bad blogger, no biscuit
Espresso for Kids
Introducing . . . Stella, the neighbor, admirer, l...
The secret life of toddlers
Fat Bitchers?
I've got happy feet
The Mad Shitter strikes again
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters