4.26.2005

When will I knit again?

Update on the interview - I was offered and accepted the job today and start Monday at 8 AM. It's only half-time consulting, doing software QA for a local company, but I am already worried about when I will ever find the time to knit again.

Someone must stop me. I collect jobs like some people collect eyewash cups. I accepted another job (well, a course assignment for the fall at WCC) just hours after accepting the consulting gig. Early American Lit, for the curious. And I accepted another job last week, at a local yarn store. (Yes, I've switched allegiances.) At least maybe they will let me knit at work on occasion (5/2: clarification - I mean vs. the QA and teaching jobs, where knitting is discouraged).

Is this an illness?

I wanted to blog more about spinning, and show you my lovely fleece and spindle, but I can't find my digital camera. Crap! Oh well, I have to go, anyway. I've got several resumes to get in the mail before my date with yarn at 7 PM tonight. If you live in Ann Arbor, please join us!
Knitting around town
The more things change, the more they stay the same
Score!
Vaguely scatalogical
Green is the color of spring
My next victim
Muskrat love
The transformation
More signs of spring in Ann Arbor
String Scrubbie Smackdown
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters