4.12.2005

Muskrat love

I don't have a lot of knitting content for you today, unless you want to see three more dishcloths. Didn't think so. I did discover last night that I can knit dishcloths in a dark movie theater (and in the bar).

Really, it's been too lovely outside to knit much, hasn't it? We had a great outdoor weekend. Saturday Brian and I planted radishes, spinach, and lettuces, (peas, cilantro, dill, and parsley coming soon). Sunday we went to the botanical gardens, where we met this fellow:


Muskrat Suzie or Muskrat Sam?

Yes, I am showing my age.

I am happy to report that I have knitted my required 10 items (full accounting coming soon), which is a good thing, because I bought a lot of yarn lately. I've been collecting different green wools and mohairs for a freeform afghan. I am also about to get started on a graduation gift sweater for the surly one, if I can get over my issues. All this means I should have some actual knitting content soon.

In the meantime, I leave you with more photos from the botanical garden.


Evan discovers there IS light at the end of the tunnel


Brian wallows in daffodils
The transformation
More signs of spring in Ann Arbor
String Scrubbie Smackdown
I am a fiber animal
I've been tagged
Baby's first knitting lesson
Instant gratification
Every bag has a purple lining
Odds and ends
Ribbon scrunchie - free pattern
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters