4.22.2005

Score!

Look what I got for $5 at a garage sale this morning:


$5 garage sale treasures

That's eight balls of Encore DK, seven balls of Paton's Kroy 3-ply (fingering weight), three circular needles, 5 pair straight needles, two baby pattern pamphlets, and two sets of stitch markers, and some mystery off-white worsted.

I probably won't be able to knit with all of it, but there is good EZ baby surprise potential with the rose, grey, and tan Encore. There's also a cute pattern in one of the pamplets for a baby jacket and leggings that will use most of the Kroy. I can give the needles and white worsted weight yarn away to knitting students.

Yay me.
Vaguely scatalogical
Green is the color of spring
My next victim
Muskrat love
The transformation
More signs of spring in Ann Arbor
String Scrubbie Smackdown
I am a fiber animal
I've been tagged
Baby's first knitting lesson
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters