4.24.2005

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Recall the lovely azalea I posted just days ago? Here it is this morning, covered in snow.


View from the driveway, April 24

But some things never change. Evan continues in his fecal exploration. Yesterday at the mall play area he found a lovely little dried-up turd and popped it in his mouth. And this morning Dave and I were roused from our Sunday AM snuggle by Brian. "Mommy, Evan is playing with his poop again!" Once more, I will spare you the photo.

Maybe Geoffrey was right - it is a sign of mental illness. If if it continues I know I will come unhinged.

On the bright side, I get to do my fourth favorite thing today - teach someone to knit! I am meeting a blog reader at Sweetwaters downtown. Woo-hoo! Should I teach her properly, and risk a repeat of the whole Nancy fiasco?
Score!
Vaguely scatalogical
Green is the color of spring
My next victim
Muskrat love
The transformation
More signs of spring in Ann Arbor
String Scrubbie Smackdown
I am a fiber animal
I've been tagged
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters