3.21.2005

Instant blog fodder

So, I am officially sick - strep. And I thought I was just despondent because I woke up to this the other morning:

"Mommy, you need to come downstairs and see what Evan is doing."

At least now I know why I feel as if I had swallowed a saguaro. And at least now I can boss my husband around without fear of recrimination (more ice cream! Now! And make those kids shut up!)

I am also eternally grateful to Janice for providing me with a mechanism for generating instant blog fodder in my time of need. A few brave souls have agreed to let me interview them, so here goes.

Kate:

  1. If you had to pick just one obsession, which would it be and why?

  2. How do you like blogging so far?

  3. Describe your most favorite thing you ever knit.

  4. What character from The Big Lebowski do you most identify with?

  5. If I supplied you with a ball of cheap cotton, would you be willing to knit a couple of dishcloths for Project Scrubbie?

Jennie:

  1. What is your dream job?

  2. How is it coming with the Incredible Sweater Machine?

  3. How about that yarn diet?

  4. Do you ever sing while knitting? Do you ever knit while singing?

  5. If I supplied you with a ball of cheap cotton, would you be willing to knit a couple of dishcloths for Project Scrubbie?

More exciting interviews coming up tomorrow, with Denise and Rose.

Everything you never wanted to know about me
The gift of wool
Knitting slump and Googlewhack
Crochet geeks
The many colors of Kool Aid
(Open) Signs of Spring in Ann Arbor
And my new best friend is....
Beginner's Fair Isle Baby Hat - free pattern
The fifth obsession
Why is this woman smiling?
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters