3.14.2005

And my new best friend is....

Jenn! This is what she sent me in exchange for navy Donegal Tweed:


A great trade - Collinette Point 5, Dark Umber

She's going to make something for her boyfriend. I have a friend who's birthday is coming up. Hmmmm.... Do I like her this much?

But Jenn isn't the only one sending yarn my way. I popped in the shop for 5 minutes on Saturday and Jennie handed me this soft green partial skein of Kid Classic:


Still life - odd ball with crewel embroidery

Me mum made the lovely pillow 15 or 20 years ago. A suitable throne for this lovely little ball, no? Jenny knew I wanted a contrasting color to go with the raspberry ball, to trim the baby bonnet from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, one of my new favorite books. Erika made a great heathery bonnet from the same pattern, if you would like to see a completed bonnet. My colors are a bit brighter:


A hat to match my blog colors!

I've only knit about 5 rounds today, on a tiny baby sleeve. I need to start knitting more and blogging less. This is a disease. G'nite.
Beginner's Fair Isle Baby Hat - free pattern
The fifth obsession
Why is this woman smiling?
Fair Isle practice
Cakewalk Karma
Two birds with one stone
Clapotis est fini!
Happy International Women's Day
Behold the Folly of the Irrationally Exuberant Kni...
And to the victor, the Koigu!
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters