3.22.2005

The ice cream diet

Really, strep throat isn't all that bad, especially since the Dairy Queen is open.

After a day of antibiotics I am feeling much better, thanks. If I had to pick a favorite communicable disease, it would have to be strep. Serious enough that you can take naps and whine without much guilt, yet not so serious that you can't enjoy yourself just a little bit while doing so. Plus it's entirely treatable. And who can argue with unlimited ice cream?

Today's intrepid interviewees are Denise and Erin:

Denise (who I only know a tiny bit):

  1. What is your all-time favorite book?
  2. Describe the coolest thing you ever knit.
  3. What character from children's literature do you most identify with?
  4. Would scrapbooking be a good way for me to get organized? Or is it the short path to the loony bin for the chronically disarrayed?
  5. If I gave you a ball of cotton yarn would you make a couple of dishcloths for project Scrubbie?
Erin (who I don't know except from her blog):

  1. Where in the midwest do you live? Are you from there?
  2. Sounds like you are a technoweenie (and I mean that in a nice way)- do you find that knitting appeals to your inner geek? Or is a more an artistic thing for you?
  3. Do you ever dream about knitting or yarn? Other crafts?
  4. What is your favorite illegal activity?
  5. What is the strangest thing you have ever knit?
Instant blog fodder
Everything you never wanted to know about me
The gift of wool
Knitting slump and Googlewhack
Crochet geeks
The many colors of Kool Aid
(Open) Signs of Spring in Ann Arbor
And my new best friend is....
Beginner's Fair Isle Baby Hat - free pattern
The fifth obsession
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters