3.10.2005

Clapotis est fini!

Feast your eyes on the miracle that is Clapotis (avert eyes from fat ass and wet hair):


Now I can get on with my life...

The sad reality is that I have to give up my precious, tonight, in exchange for hot dogs and carnival games. The great unwashed who cannot afford to go to the auction are feted in high style at a preview party, where kids do the cakewalk and everyone eats hotdogs. Last year Brian won two cakes so we have great expectations for this evening.
Happy International Women's Day
Behold the Folly of the Irrationally Exuberant Kni...
And to the victor, the Koigu!
Llama update
Happy Birthday, Evan
Dumb idea department
Loopy Little Bag - free pattern
Brushes with fame
I have achieved llama feet
The letter of the law
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters