2.22.2005

I have achieved llama feet

Look really hard. If you squint you may be able to make out the beginnings of llama feet in the top row. You probably won't have to squint to see how my fair isle is puckering. I know I am carrying the yarn too tightly in back. Anyone have any advice for me (aside from "don't carry the yarn so tight, stupid")?


Look really hard

At least two Llama-Alongers (there must be a better name) are overachievers, and have already completed their hats. Ada has completed two adorable red and white ones, and posted pictures on her blog. Barbara made a lovely brown one for her husband. Who knows who mine will be for. I think it will be too large for Brian, and too small for me.
The letter of the law
The saddest Clapotis on the internet
Boys in their sweaters
I'm not in Kansas anymore
Tuesday is Llama day
Llama Lovers
Finally Felted!
Clapotis musings
Contest update
The best reason to knit
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters